Choosing the Ideal Prestige Pressure Cooker Product
Apart from mastery of kitchen recipes and dish combinations, there are some other determinants of how good a meal comes out. The type of kitchen appliance used is one of the most important of such factors. When it comes to pressure cooking, there are many brands and models of pressure cookers out there in the market, and the prestige pressure cooker happens to be one of them.
About The Prestige Brand
Prestige Smart Kitchen is a leading Indian company for kitchenware and appliances that have been around for more than the last five decades. The brand is dedicated to providing different types of cookware and kitchen appliances both locally and internationally while ensuring safety, high-quality standards, durability, and innovative solutions. The manufacturing company is a well-known brand that has grown its popularity across continents as far as cook top appliances, cookware, and other kitchen items are concerned. Their products are also known to be some of the most affordable in the market. Most of their models come with manufacturer’s warranty.
The prestige pressure cooker is available in various models, some of which will be discussed below to help you choose right when you need to get your kitchen a new pressure cooking appliance from the stores.
1. Prestige Deluxe Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker – Mini Handi, 3.3liter
Being constructed from high-quality stainless steel, the Mini Handi offers immense strength and durability. This pressure cooker comes with enhanced safety features such as the pressure indicator or safety valve mechanism to indicate the presence of pressure in the cooking pot. It has a 3.3-liter capacity, suitable enough for small, quick everyday meals. You can also use this product to pressure cook different types of meals without mixing.
Features of Prestige Stainless Steel Deluxe Pressure Cooker – Mini Handi
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Safety Valve – Safety pressure indicator function and pressure-locking mechanism for added safety
- Separated cooking
- Comes with instructions for use
- ISI certified for international quality standards compliance
- Easy and convenient cooking
- Ideal for tight spaces
- Cost effective for price
- Can do more than one meal at ago
- Not ideal for large scale meal preparation
The Mini Handi Pressure cooker from Prestige can be ideal for you if you are in search of a compact, space saving cooker model. It can be especially perfect for consumers who don’t frequently do large quantities of meals. However, you may require a bigger pressure cooker model if you constantly expect guests or you have a big family.
2. Prestige Smart plus Pressure Cooker – 6liter
Price: $$$.$$ on Amazon <== New Arrival
When looking for the ideal appliance to do larger meals in, the Smart Plus Pressure Cooker from Prestige can be your best bet. It is fast, reliable, convenient and equipped with numerous safety features. These include a visual PI’ pressure indicator that indicates when the pot is under pressure and a safety locking system that prevents opening the device while under high pressure.
Features of Prestige Pressure Cooker Smartplus 6 Liter
- Reliable 6 liter capacity
- Heat-safe Phenolic handles
- Heat resistant Stainless steel lid
- Two reliable pressure settings
- Safety Valve – Visual and Directional Pressure indicator functionality provides more safety
- Mechanical locking function for added cooking safety – that prevents lid from being opened until pressure goes down
- 8lb and 12lb cook control settings
- Suitable for numerous cookware– electric, gas, ceramic, halogen, induction, and solid hotplates.
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Guarantee
- Comes with Pressure cooker accessories
- Features a Steamer Basket
- Comes with instructions for use
- Allows protection of your worktop using Trivet
With a 6 liter capacity, it can be a great option for meals served to more than three people. The product has a steady, durable and dependable stainless steel construction. Another even more dependable model from Prestige is the Deluxe Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker($$.$$ 32% Discount On Amazon), which has 6.5-liter pot capacity and offers the same benefits as the Smart plus model.
3. Aluminum Prestige Popular Pressure Cooker, 3 Liters
Price: $$.$$ on Amazon( 33% DisCount<== Here’s Discount Link)
The famous manufacturer also has an aluminum pressure cooker models. One of these is the 3 liter Aluminum Prestige Popular Pressure Cooker, which is made from the metal aluminum as you can tell from the name. It is great for making quick meals and is one of the most cost effective pressure cooker models in the market too. For enhanced safety, it comes with features such as the Gasket release system and the metallic safety plug. The design also features a solid construction with a bulge resistant base for solid and safer cooking. This particular product is also available in various alternative sizes for consumers to choose from based on their cooking capacity needs.
Features of the Aluminum Prestige Popular Pressure Cooker
- High-quality aluminum construction with the thick base for added safe and durability.
- Sleeker handles provide better and safer grip
- Reliable Safety Valve features – Gasket Release System and Metallic Safety Plug
- Various cooking capacities available for consumers
- ISI certified for international quality standards
- Comes with instructions for use
- Fast and easy to use
- Maximum safety
- Affordable pricing
- Available in various capacities
- Less durable than stainless steel options
The Aluminum Popular Pressure Cooker from Prestige can be ideal for you when looking for a more convenient option the money. Since it is available in various capacities, you can also select based on your space and meal size needs.
Aluminum Vs Stainless Steel Prestige Pressure Cooker Models
In general, Prestige pressure cookers are one of the best choices for a kitchen owner as far as pressure cooking is concerned. They are preferred by consumers for quality, highly convenient features, affordability, and immense durability. However, the product construction material is one of the most important factors to consider when making a decision regarding the prestige cooker model to go for. Is this being the case, which one is better between Aluminum and Stainless Steel pressure cooker models from Prestige?
Aluminum Prestige Cooker
The major construction material for this product is aluminum, a well-renowned metal for its excellent conduction of heat, affordability, and lightweight. Here are some pros and cons of this model.
- Lightweight appliance
- More economical
- Superior heat conduction and distribution
- Great performance (fast and even cooking)
- Lower strength and durability
- More prone to staining
- Susceptible to warping
Stainless Steel Prestige Pressure Cooker
Stainless steel pressure cookers from prestige are preferred for durability, strength, classy appeal, and great resilience. The pros and cons of stainless steel models include:-
- Immense durability
- Non – porous construction
- Resistant to stains and blemishes for long
- Lower maintenance
- Heavy duty design
- Can be reinforced with a better heat conductor for better performance
- This model can be costlier
- Fair heat conduction
- Heavier for kitchens where frequent movement of the appliance is required
In overall, stainless steel options are superior when it comes to prestige pressure cooker durability and ease of maintenance. However, aluminum options can be convenient as well for semi-permanent use or when the price is the key concern. When choosing a particular pressure cooker model, think about your space, meal size, frequency of use, durability, and weight, even before you come to price.